A feature request

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Tue Sep 16 21:58:23 IST 2003

I just noticed that the clean.quarantine script had been renamed to
clean.quarantine.rpmsave and replaced with a new version new I upgraded a
few weeks ago.  Of course the new script is disabled by default.

I really would like this to stop.  I have no problem with adding the new
script with an rpmnew extension but not replacing a working script.  It's
difficult to find these until you notice that something is no longer
working.

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer