About quarantined mails

Hongwei Li hongwei at morpheus.wustl.edu
Tue Sep 16 21:41:02 IST 2003

Thanks!

Then, I have another question. So far, we don't have huge amount of
quarantined mails. So I can check them one by one to see if they are
really junkmail or not.  If the quarantined mails are huge, it will be
difficult to check them.  On the other hand, since some users are worried
a lot about missing valid mails, I have to check them.

Is there any easy way to check those quarantined mails?  or how do you
guys do this kind of job?

Thanks!

Hongwei

==============Original message text===============
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 2:36:02 pm CDT Julian Field wrote:

>1. Some mails are quarantined in
>/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20030916/spam (for today).  When I
>check them, I find some of them are not junk mails.  How to deliver them
>to the supposed receiver?

Drop the qf+df pair into the outgoing queue.