Verisign bogosity {Scanned by HJMS}

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Sep 16 18:30:05 IST 2003

No, the access file is very flexible. I use the access file to block some
domains for in and outgoing mail.

I think that any entry in access will block in and outgoing mail by
default. If you want to block outgoing mail to a domain only the line is:
To:bladiebla.com                REJECT

I haven't tested it yet but suspect that the lookup of the senders domain
would return the verisign ip which would consequently be blocked by the
reject line