Maybe a solution from comp.mail.sendmail Re: Verisign bogosit y {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Sep 16 18:25:24 IST 2003

Since this is going to turn into a battle against rotating ip addresses, it
would be nice if the list of ip addresses (currently only 64.94.110.11 and
127.0.0.1) could be extracted into a file that sendmail reads instead.  If
only I knew more than diddly squat about sendmail rules. :-)