five-ten-sg.com blacklist? Any experiences?

Chris Trudeau-Personal chris at TRUDEAU.ORG
Mon Sep 15 22:43:28 IST 2003

Five-10 is not well maintained and is a large pain in the "A".

Like everything, if implemented right the list is usable...

I used to work with a company that was intermittently blacklisted, because
five-ten had categorized the entire ISP's IP Space as "SPAM Support".  The
ISP in question as well as our efforts to get our IP space removed, were
ignored by the maintainer.

Which is typically a bad sign.  OSIRUSOFT used to catalog this list.

CT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan Johanson" <nathan at TCPNETWORKS.NET>
To: <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 4:18 PM
Subject: five-ten-sg.com blacklist? Any experiences?

Anyone using the blackholes.five-ten-sg.com blacklist? We're looking to
add a few more blacklists to the mix.

Judging from this site:
http://www.sdsc.edu/~jeff/spam/2003/bc-20030830.html

This list seems to get a lot of hits, but am wondering if it's too
aggressive. Anyone here have positive experiences with this list?

Nathan