eTrust Virus Scanner

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Mon Sep 15 21:26:22 IST 2003

Ok Kevin root is back but sudo under mail gives same error.

I wonder if the message string is the scan report?

login as: root
root at 172.16.2.93's password:
Linux bambam 2.4.21 #1 SMP Thu Aug 21 07:41:32 EDT 2003 i686 GNU/Linux

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.

bambam:~# /opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/bin/inocmd32

InoculateIT Engine version:                 23.59.00    2002/12/10
InoculateIT Signature version:  virsig.dat  23.59.00    2002/12/16
<snip>

bambam:~# su mail
bambam:/root$ sudo /opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/bin/inocmd32
Unable to load message from string resource file.

-Scott