eTrust Virus Scanner

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Mon Sep 15 14:27:58 IST 2003

I'm a bit groggy from the weekend but I'm back at.

FYI: I had to create the file /etc/ld.so.conf

/opt/eTrustAntivirus/secu/lib
/opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/lib
/opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/config

bambam:/home/scott# ldconfig
bambam:/home/scott# su mail
bambam:/home/scott$ /opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/bin/inocmd32
/home/scott/eicar.com
Unable to load message from string resource file.

So it looks like the error has changed now.  Permissions?

-Scott