Virus checker recommendations for Windows 2000 Server?

Sun Sep 14 22:02:53 IST 2003

On Sunday 14 September 2003 10:00 pm, Ugo Bellavance wrote:

> With the entreprise edition, you get "symantec antivirus for smtp gateways"
> and "symantec security for web gateways".  Probably worth a try.  We have
> the licence, but only use regular anti-virus on our clients and anti-virus
> for Exchange and file server.  I decided to use Mailscanner and ClamAV in
> front of exchange, though.

I am very interested to know how many viruses you pick up on the Exchange
server - in other words, ones which were missed by ClamAV and picked up by
Symantec - compared to the number picked up by ClamAV?

Antony.

--

This email was created using 100% recycled electrons.