SpamAssassin and Mailscanner config problems

Stephen Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.com
Sat Sep 13 23:32:38 IST 2003

Did you set:

Spam Actions = attachment deliver

You need both "attachment"  _AND_  "deliver"

Steve Swaney
Steve at Swaney.com

On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 17:53, Boulytchev, Vasiliy wrote:

> You know, maybe the reason its not delivering "attachment" is because
> of cgp2ms and ms2cgp scripts.......  We did some major troubleshooting
> on this list few months ago with those...
> At this point I am baffled.  Talking to myself doesnt help :))))))))

Fortress Systems.com and is believed to be clean.
--
Postmaster at FSL.com
Fortress Systems, Ltd.