eTrust Virus Scanner

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Fri Sep 12 21:20:08 IST 2003

Is there a mail privelege entry missing from my sudoers file?

bambam:~# su mail
bambam:/root$
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/eTrustAntivirus/secu/lib:/opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/c
onfig:/opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/lib; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
bambam:/root$ sudo /opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/bin/inocmd32
/home/scott/eicar.com
mail is not allowed to run sudo on bambam.  This incident will be
reported.
bambam:/root$
bambam:/root$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/opt/eTrustAntivirus/secu/lib:/opt/eTrustAntivirus/ino/config:/opt/eTrus
tAntivirus/ino/lib

Scott