Spamassasin scanning sporadically, please help.

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Sep 12 19:37:05 IST 2003

Juan,

I'm not sure about this but all examples I saw used EITHER header OR
body but NOT BOTH for the same rule.

I would suggest splitting your rules as follows:
header    FOUL_WORD1  Subject =~ /\bfoulword\b/i
score     FOUL_WORD1  100.0
body      FOUL_WORD2  /\bfoulword\b/i
score     FOUL_WORD2  100.0

Denis