Spamassasin scanning sporadically, please help.

Fri Sep 12 18:46:19 IST 2003

On Friday 12 September 2003 6:39 pm, Juan C. Quesada wrote:

> yes sure, I appreciate the help, let me know what word
> to use.

Well, if you want to match my rule, say "fowlword".   Otherwise simply send
your test email exactly as it is and I'll test for your foulword.

So far I've created the rules in my spam.assassin.prefs file and it's happily
matched a couple of emails I've sent it with fowlword in the subject and the
body.   Maybe I should set up a cron job to send myself one a minute and see
whether it catches them all?

Regards,

Antony.

--

Because it completely breaks the way people normally read things.
Why is top-posting bad?