MS 4.23-11: buglet in update_virus_scanners

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Thu Sep 11 12:49:50 IST 2003

Julian,

I did a "find / -name '*rpm*' -print" on my Solaris box, and the
only thing I discovered was that Solaris 9 has the rpm2cpio
command to convert Red Hat rpm packages into cpio format.
I didn't know that.  But I'm a tarfile/source code guy anyway.
No stinkin' rpm files in my setup.  And I don't use f-secure.

--- Jeff