Content Checks: Detected HTML-specic exploits in h8AGGVSe016972

Thu Sep 11 10:34:02 IST 2003

On Thursday 11 September 2003 10:18 am, Yahel Ron wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that sometimes when i paste html page to email message
> Mailscanner would mark this as a virus (but nor virus and attachment are
> there).
>
> what do you seggast me to do in order to solve this problem?

I suggest you don't paste html into email messages :)

Seriously, though - why are you doing that?   The 'dangerous html content'
checks will only get triggered if you paste in some potentially dangerous
html - it won't pick up on plain markup tags or hyperlinks.

If you need to send somebody some strange html because you're designing web
pages etc then I suggest you put it in a .zip or .gz file and send it like
that.

Regards,

Antony.

--

You can spend the whole of your life trying to be popular,
but at the end of the day the size of the crowd at your funeral

 - Frank Skinner