MS 4.23-11: buglet in update_virus_scanners

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Wed Sep 10 22:23:15 IST 2003

Hi,
   Yes, I too saw the same thing and just commented out the f-secure
line in virus.scanners.conf.  Similar setup: SunFire V1280, Sol 9,
MailScanner 4.23-11, sophossavi 3.72, clamav 0.60, SpamAssassin 2.60,
Razor.

--- Jeff