Exim, FreeBSD and Mailscanner

Ron Nessim ron at SUMMIT-TECH.CA
Wed Sep 10 04:16:04 IST 2003

> What are the exact lines in your MailScanner.conf file that set these
> variables? (Please cut and paste, don't retype, I want to see if there are
> any typos or anything weird in them)

Here is an excerpt from the config file where these variables are set:

#
# Definition of variables which are substituted into definitions below
#

# Set the directory containing all the reports in all the languages
%report-dir% = /usr/local/share/MailScanner/reports/en

# Configuration directory containing this file
%etc-dir% = /usr/local/etc/MailScanner

# Rulesets directory containing your ".rules" files
%rules-dir% = /usr/local/etc/MailScanner/rules

#
# System settings
#

[...]