MS 4.23-11: SA no go

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Wed Sep 10 03:21:22 IST 2003

Julian,

It is late at night, and I haven't investigated, but SA 2.60
seems to have quit after I upgraded to 4.23-11.  SA works fine
4.22-5, so I have dropped back to that.  I didn't notice that SA
wasn't there for a day with 4.23-11.  Setup: Solaris 9, both
SA 2.60 and MS installed from tarballs, Razor, sendmail.
The output of "spamassassin -D --lint" looks normal to me.
Any ideas?  The 4.23-11 conf file says to use SA (checked the
conf file, and it looks right).  Hmmm...

--- Jeff Earickson