F-Prot update fails after upgrade

Mike Watson mikew at CRUCIS.NET
Wed Sep 10 01:07:56 IST 2003

Maybe I missed it if this was listed before, but I upgraded to 4.23-11
from 4.22-? and since the upgrade, I'm getting this message from cron.
/etc/cron.hourly/update_virus_scanners:

find: invalid predicate `-IsItInstalled'
Error: /AUTO may not be specified unless /DELETE, /DISINF or /RENAME
are included on the command line as well.
Virus scanning report  -  7 September 2003 @ 5:01

F-PROT ANTIVIRUS
Program version: 3.13
Engine version: 3.13.1

VIRUS SIGNATURE FILES
SIGN.DEF created 1 September 2003
SIGN2.DEF created 2 September 2003
MACRO.DEF created 1 September 2003

Search: /usr/local/f-prot
Action: Report only
Files: "Dumb" scan of all files
Switches: -ARCHIVE -AI -OLD

Results of virus scanning:

Files: 23
MBRs: 0
Boot sectors: 0
Objects scanned: 23

Time: 0:01

No viruses or suspicious files/boot sectors were found.

Is there a patch to take care of this?

Mike W
- --
Registered Linux - 256979
NRA Life
ARS: W0TMW

dangerous content by F-Prot and MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.