MailWatch vs. MRTG

Steve Douglas steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM
Tue Sep 9 20:37:50 IST 2003

Thank you taking the time out to provide feedback on these packages.  I do
believe it is time for me to crack my knuckles and take a serious look at
them.  Since I installed MS I feel kind of out in the dark (even though I
know it is doing a great job) with no way to easily validate the stats of my
server.

Thanks again for the feedback!

SD
:-)