MailWatch vs. MRTG

Steve Douglas steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM
Tue Sep 9 20:34:04 IST 2003

Mr. Freegard, thank you for the feedback.  MailWatch was VERY tempting to
install, but I have become very protective of my MailScanner gateway.  Is
there a way that MailWatch could run on another server and monitor my MS
gateway?

I appreciate you jumping in and providing some information.  Thank you.

SD
:-)