Your pick of the virus scanners...

Phil Iovino phil at NXTEK.NET
Tue Sep 9 14:12:36 IST 2003

I'd like to know as well. We use the RAV engine which seems very cool. I
believe the license is $60/yr, but may change since Microsoft acquired
them (I'm not sure what exactly they acquired -- parts of the technology
or the whole company). I've been considering ClamAV, Mcafee, F-prot, and
Sophos. Running 2-3 total including RAV as well may be ideal.