Your pick of the virus scanners...

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Tue Sep 9 03:18:38 IST 2003

Feel free to scream at me if this has been beaten to death previously,
but I'm looking for some kind of feedback as to what virus scanner
everyone is using.

We're currently using ClamAV and Mcafee, but are looking for a third
scanner to add to the mix, it is incredibly rare that anything gets
through, but as a due diligence thing I would like to add the third.

I have seen heaps of people talking about F-prot and Sophos, but if you
had to choose 3, which 3 would you choose?

I'm looking for an economical solution that is not licensed per mail box.
--
Regards,

David Hooton
Senior Partner
Platform Hosting
1300 85 HOST
www.platformhosting.com

   This message has been scanned for viruses and unsafe content by
   Platform Mail Security

   To report SPAM forward the message to:    spam at mailsecurity.net.au
   To report incorrectly tagged messages: notspam at mailsecurity.net.au

   Platform Mail Security                     www.mailsecurity.net.au