PDF errors again

greyhair greyhair at GREYHAIR.NET
Mon Sep 8 21:40:01 IST 2003

Get a copy of the PDF's and see if it is a particular version of or
security added to the pdf.  I know that security can be added to the pdf
where acrobat v4 or less is unable to read the pdf but v5 and higher
can. (40bit vs. 128 bit encryption)    It could be that security (ie.
users can read but not edit without password, or read only with
password) was added to the pdf and sophos is unable to break the code??

Like Joshua Hirsh said, post or send a pdf that fails to see if we can
help figure out the issue.

As an aside, Does anyone know where one could get a "infected" pdf for
test purposes?

greyhair