PDF errors again

John Williams jwilliam at KCR.UKY.EDU
Mon Sep 8 20:44:24 IST 2003

At 11:55 AM 9/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Sophos has problems with certain PDFs and generates the error message you are
>seeing.  They know about the problem.  This was definitely true in
>3.72.  I'm not sure
>if they have fixed it in 3.73 or not.  If you want to allow these
>attachments through, in
>spite of their not being scanned, you can add
>
>Allowed Sophos Error Messages = "corrupt", "0x80040202"

FYI

I'm running MailScanner 4.23-11 and Sophos 3.73 on Solaris.  I get that
problem.

Subject: Fwd: AACE Fall Meeting Announcement
report: Sophos: Could not check ./h88IZ0C03306/AACE.pdf (unexpected error
[0x80040202])

John

--Statement of Confidentiality--
This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.