Sendmail stopped sending email after installs mailscanner errors

Tunc Eresen(?`..,,.-> Cobalt M447785363481 tunceresen at eresen.com
Mon Sep 8 15:58:34 IST 2003

 Errors still there I am seeing following error when I shut down mailscanner.
What does it couse this?

/etc/rc.d/init.d/MailScanner stop
Shutting down MailScanner daemons:
         MailScanner:       MailScanner ok
         incoming sendmail: ok
         outgoing sendmail: head: /var/run/sendmail.out.pid: No such file or
directory
[root /root]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/MailScanner start
Starting MailScanner daemons:
         incoming sendmail: ok
         outgoing sendmail: can not chdir(=/var/spool/mqueue): No such file or
directory
Tunc