readqf error in mqueue.in

Philip Steeman philip.steeman at KHBO.BE
Mon Sep 8 10:34:24 IST 2003

Hello,
I keep getting this error message when I look at my mqueue.in (a few
errors a day, but they stay in the queue)

   > h87GbqSt004010readqf: cannot open ./dfh87GbqSt004010: No such file
or directory
   >        -1 Sun Sep  7 18:37 <>
   >                  (Deferred: Connection timed out with
mail2.artmarket.com.)
   >                                          info at artlist.com

When I look a little furder, I can see that these messages are copied
correctly in /var/spool/mqueue

   > h87GbqSt004010*     579 Sun Sep  7 18:37 <>
   >                  (Deferred: Connection timed out with
mail2.artmarket.com.)
   >                                          info at artlist.com

It seems to me that I always get this error, when the "Connection is
timed out".

Versions:
  - MailScanner: 4.22.5 (debian-testing)
  - sendmail: 8.12.13 (debian-stable)
  - kernel: 2.4.21 (compiled)

Can anybody help me? I think that everything keeps working, but I don't
like errormessages (and perhaps it can help others with the same
problem, or am I the only one with this error?).

Philip