Sobig.F@mm.enc

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Sun Sep 7 08:28:17 IST 2003

I'm running 4.23-11, and most SoBig messages are getting caught not only by
both virus scanners (f-prot and ClamAV) but also based on file name by
MailScanner itself, since .pif files shouldn't be allowed to start with.

It's not a problem with recent versions, how recent is your setup?

Van

"Rose, Bobby" wrote:

> MailScanner doesn't seem to be catching this.  I thought Ms was written
> to cehck for the mime enclosed in header stuff.  Did this get broken
> along the later versions.
>
> -=Bobby

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,