DCC-Pyzor

Tunc Eresen(?`..,,.-> Cobalt M447785363481 tunceresen at eresen.com
Sun Sep 7 14:38:02 IST 2003

Hello, all

Where is the install scripts for  DCC-Pyzor on the www.

Best Regards,

O. TUNC ERESEN

NT & Security Consultant.

Mobile: (44)07785 363 481

17 OAK ROAD, BRACKLEY, NORTHANTS, UK, NN13 6ER

tunc at eresen.com

www.eresen.com

eresen at hotmail.com (MSN Messenger service)

eutsl at yahoo.com (Yahoo Messenger service)

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential. It
is intended only for the named addressee's. If you are not the named addressee
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute the
contents to any other person other than the intended addressee's.. If you have
received this transmission in error it would be helpful if you could notify
tunc at eresen.com as soon as possible.