RBL

Sun Sep 7 11:01:52 IST 2003

Hi!

> my mailstats program analyses the log file produced by MailScanner. If
> an email is marked as spam by MailScanner (however it is configured) is
> added to the list using an algorithm. The sender has to send more than
> one in a certain time period before it gets added.

k.

> Currently my set up only uses SpamAssassin to mark mails as spam so it
> is not relying on other RBLs (except in that SpamAssassin uses them but
> if it didn't it would still work). The most common SpamAssassin trap is
> the Bayes system at the moment.

What about false positives ? They automaticly also get added. Not saying
its bad, but just a thought. What would be nice is a inter face for the
RBL where you could see the 'spam', headers/text and approve it to going
on the list.

If we havea couple of people watching over the output that should be
do-able and more reliable...

Else its depending on everyones site settings whats in the RBL. If i
decide to filter all english messages, since we only want to get dutch
mail, that would be nasty :)

Bye,
Raymond.