Spamassain

Sat Sep 6 18:37:12 IST 2003

Hi!

> I'm running sendmail on a RedHat 9.0 Box
>
> > How did you install SA?  tar/ rpm / CPAN?

Please install via source or CPAN. RPM is known to give trouble.

> That was the first thing I tried and when I used the Makefile.PL I got the following error:
>
> Warning: I could not locate your pod2man program. Please make sure,
>          your pod2man program is in your PATH before you execute 'make'

Change your settings (check the faq) its mentioned there over and over.

In your /etc/sysconfig there is a file: i18n

[root at vmx30 sysconfig]# more i18n
LANG="en_US"
SUPPORTED="en_US.UTF-8:en_US:en"
SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"

Most likely you have something different in the LANG section.
Change it to the above.

Bye,
Raymond.