support for SpamAssassin user_scores_dsn

Marc Delisle DelislMa at COLLEGESHERBROOKE.QC.CA
Fri Sep 5 22:24:13 IST 2003

Hi,

I just installed MailScanner and enjoy it very much! However,
I could not make the user_scores_dsn feature of SpamAssassin 2.55 work.

I added the same user_scores_dsn, user_scores_sql_username,
user_scores_sql_password and user_scores_sql_table lines
that I had in my local.cf file, to
/opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

and restarted MailScanner.

MailScanner.conf contains:
SpamAssassin Prefs File = %etc-dir%/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

In this database I have per-user preferences about "required_hits".
Maybe MailScanner is not sending spamassassin the username
to do the lookup?

Thanks.
Marc Delisle
Collège de Sherbrooke (Québec)