Spam actions rules precedence

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Sep 5 21:26:34 IST 2003

Hi,

I have a problem with a user that doesn't want to receive any spam
message (I usually tag them and send them).  So I used:
Spam Actions = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.action.rules
High Scoring Spam Actions = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.action.rules

And /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.action.rules contains: