ANNOUNCE: MailWatch for MailScanner 0.3 Beta

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Fri Sep 5 15:57:40 IST 2003

Next upgrade question...

I'm running the upgrade.php file and am getting the following error:

  - AlwaysLookedUpLast ................................................ OK

*** ERROR/WARNING SUMMARY ***
Database connection failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through
socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
MailScanner.conf: SpamActions != store (=deliver)
MailScanner.conf: HighScoringSpamActions != store (=deliver)

Now I would normally think ok, MySQL is dead, but it's running.  My DB
Name is mailwatch rather than mailscanner, but I can't seem to see the
db name hardcoded in the php.

Any ideas?

--
Regards,

David Hooton
Senior Partner
Platform Hosting
1300 85 HOST
www.platformhosting.com

   This message has been scanned for viruses and unsafe content by
   Platform Mail Security

   To report SPAM forward the message to:    spam at mailsecurity.net.au
   To report incorrectly tagged messages: notspam at mailsecurity.net.au

   Platform Mail Security                     www.mailsecurity.net.au