Concerns...

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 14:59:53 IST 2003

When shutting down, MailScanner will delete its temporary working
directories if at all possible (which are usually under
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming, but this is defined in your
MailScanner.conf file).
Whether it manages it or not, it will simply restart processing the batch
from scratch when it is started up again.

So don't worry, nothing can get lost when this happens.

--
Julian Field