Server dies with 100% RAM and swap file use.

Stephen Breen sbreen at CSPOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 4 18:57:13 IST 2003

Hi,

    thanks for the suggestion I will try a kernel update from
2.4.20-18.7 (which im running now) to 2.4.20-20.7 but a distrobution
update for the mail server is a high priority of on our list.

 I really like MailScanner and it has been catching 500+ viruses a day
so far with ClamAV and would really like to continue running it if possible.

          Steve

--
Stephen Breen
c:Spot InterWorks