MailScanner feature request

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Thu Sep 4 16:56:29 IST 2003

Julian Field <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:
>Added.
>I haven't add a new config option for it though, I'm just logging it
>anyway. It didn't seem worth the overhead of doing a config variable check
>for every report in every message.

Ah, that's a shame. Part of the reason I made it configurable was so that
I could tell MailScanner to only log about infected machines on our network,
to make it easier to get information for our CERT team.

Tony.
ARDNAMURCHAN POINT TO CAPE WRATH INCLUDING THE OUTER HEBRIDES: SOUTH TO
SOUTHWEST 5 OR 6 GRADUALLY DECREASING 3 OR 4 LOCALLY 5. RAIN SOON SPREADING
FROM THE WEST, PERHAPS HEAVY AT TIMES. GOOD DECREASING MODERATE OR GOOD.
MODERATE OR ROUGH.