SV: virus update scripts.

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Thu Sep 4 16:22:14 IST 2003

Oh, you mean you dont need the lib files to use mcafee with mailscanner. I
always just assumed you need them, hmmm, but I will keep them so I can do an
uvsvan -- version to make its up2date. I learns new things all day.... why
the hell cant I learn perl then  *sniff*   :)