How to whitelist the mailscanner mailing list? {Scanned by HJ MS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Wed Sep 3 20:54:56 IST 2003

Thanks.

Of course that assumes that:
- the address of the list server won't change and
- spammers won't use that address as their own.

But I suppose that's the crux of why spam is a problem to begin with, so
it'll have to do. :-)

Thanks again.