Newbie question related to file type filters

Christo Bezuidenhout christo at AFGLASS.CO.ZA
Wed Sep 3 07:31:11 IST 2003

Hi

I only configured my MS server last week and it works fine. Spam dropped by about 90%

OK My question.

By default MS blocks all Executable and Media file types from the filetype.rules.conf file. How can I setup a MS rule to let through these files only for certain email addresses and let the others be blocked. One small rule file example will be enough

Thanx
believed to be clean.