Mail Not Routing, stuck in /var/spool/mqueue.in

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue Sep 2 21:53:36 IST 2003

You don't, by chance, still have Osirusoft defined in your config, do you?
You might also try lowering the number of messages per batch from 100 down
to 30 or so and see if you can spot a bottleneck there.  It might also help
to enable Debug'ing of MailScanner.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of lester lasad
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 3:45 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Mail Not Routing, stuck in /var/spool/mqueue.in

I have restarted MailScanner and restarted the the OS as well.  Still no
luck.  Thanks for any suggestions.  I'm kinda in a bind here routing up to
15 -20 K messages per day.

Raymond Dijkxhoorn <raymond at PROLOCATION.NET> wrote:
Hi!

> That same problem has happened to me numerous times. Unfortunately
> there is not a solution from what I have found. Try restarting
> MailScanner.

If numerous people see this it really must be a problem. Julian i also
reported that one, i iknow its most likely hard to find, but is there a
way we can track/trace that ?

Bye,
Raymond.

Do you Yahoo!?