blocking an email based on it's IP

John Williams jwilliam at KCR.UKY.EDU
Mon Sep 1 16:40:20 IST 2003

Please forgive me if I've missed this post, but is there a way to look at
the IP address of incoming mail and filter/blacklist it based on that?

I'm getting the sobig.f from an IP EVERY minute.  The campus network guys
don't allow us to have any control over our router/firewall so I can't
block it there.  I was hoping MailScanner would yet again come to the rescue.

Thanks!

John

--Statement of Confidentiality--
This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.