How to put html on je silent list?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 30 08:36:08 GMT 2003

 From the comments in a recent version of MailScanner.conf:

# Other words that can be put in this list are the 3 special keywords
#    HTML-IFrame   : inserting this will stop senders being warned about
#                    HTML Iframe tags, when they are not allowed.
#    HTML-Codebase : inserting this will stop senders being warned about
#                    HTML Object Codebase tags, when they are not allowed.
#    HTML-Form     : inserting this will stop senders being warned about
#                    HTML Form tags, when they are not allowed.
#    All-Viruses   : inserting this will stop senders being warned about
#                    any virus, while still allowing you to warn senders
#                    about HTML-based attacks.

--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654