Testing MailScanner

Kevin Spicer kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK
Tue Oct 28 23:26:18 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 23:11, Peter Russell wrote:

>Also, is it possible to reset the stats in mailscanner-mrtg ?

Simply delete all the contents of each subdirectory of
/var/www/html/mailsacnner-mrtg  (but don't delete the directories
themselves).  And then run
mrtg /etc/mrtg/mailscanner-mrtg.cfg > /dev/null 2>&1
three times to re-establish the graphs.

If you're using Postfix you need the current snapshot of
mailscanner-mrtg (http://mailscannermrtg.sourceforge.net/snap.html) - or
wait until I release v0.06 - probably happening this weekend.

>Aside from product and the script on the mailscanner site, is there any
>other pre made stats collectors?

Theres several, David While's mailstats is very good (and offers a
different focus to mailscanner-mrtg) - I don't know if it supports
postfix though.

--
Kevin Spicer
kevin AT kevinspicer DOT co DOT uk

This message is digitally signed using the GNU Privacy Guard.
My public key may be obtained from http://www.keyserver.net
pub  1024D/E342F442 2002-06-16 Kevin Spicer
     Key fingerprint = 0B7D 76FA E599 21F0 6FD7  EDBC 6BA9 01EF E342
F442