Questions about PC Requirements

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Tue Oct 28 11:39:18 GMT 2003

Ignacio.;

Good point about updates for longer than 12 months. I would also suggest
Red Hat ES (there was a post on this list a few days ago about excellent
performance achieved with this version) because updating packages is
important, migrating large servers is a real pain and. the more you
customize it the worse it is. Julian's mail about load balancing the
servers is very important and the right way to go. Unfortunately I
haven't had any experince with Opteron.

Julian's post about average mail sizes is closer to what I experience
with our customers, with larger number of users.

Miguel
Consultex Informatica

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.