Question about log message: Skipping sender of precedence list

Todd Williams todd.williams at TFCCI.COM
Tue Oct 21 21:29:58 IST 2003

I thought it was some sort of "precedence list" I was missing somewhere.  Oops!
That makes perfect sense to me now...  :)  Perhaps a colon is in order after "precedence".

Sorry for the hassle,

Todd

P.S.  Julian - Thank you for MailScanner!!