Question about log message: Skipping sender of precedence list

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 21:19:07 IST 2003

At 21:12 21/10/2003, you wrote:
>I received this in the logs of my MailScanner 4.24-5, after it found a
>message it said to have detected HTML-specific exploits...
>
>MailScanner[15465]: Skipping sender of precedence list

# If you supply a space-separated list of message "precedence" settings,
# then senders of those messages will not be warned about anything you
# rejected. This is particularly suitable for mailing lists, so that any
# MailScanner responses do not get sent to the entire list.
Never Notify Senders Of Precedence = list bulk

--
Julian Field
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654