upgrade to perl 5.8.1, no go

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 21:15:07 IST 2003

The mystery deepens. I have just installed Perl 5.8.1 on a SuSE box and I
don't get any errors. I've yet to get sendmail installed on it, so I can't
test what happens when it gets some mail.

When running with "Debug = yes", it won't fork off any processes, it will
just wait until there are any messages in the mqueue.in and process them,
then stop.