move config files from one server to another

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Tue Oct 21 17:12:23 IST 2003

My environment will be exactly the same: redhat 9.0.

I'm sorry to ask that, but could you give me the switches for tar (to create the archive)?  I've never done any recursive backup with tar yet... just want to make sure.

Thanks,

Ugo