Pyzor, Razor, and DCC? {Scanned by HJMS}

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Mon Oct 20 12:00:10 IST 2003

"Furnish, Trever G" <TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM> wrote:

>Question though: I thought razor and pyzor both queried the same
>database, so it only makes sense to use one or the other of those two,
>while DCC uses a different database.

No, Pyzor started off as a clone of razor, but it has since diverged.
One significant difference is that Razor is only open source at the
client end, whereas pyzor is completely open (as is DCC).

Tony.
LOUGH FOYLE TO CARLINGFORD LOUGH: NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST 3 OR 4, OCCASIONALLY
5. SHOWERS. MODERATE OR GOOD. SLIGHT OR MODERATE.