MailScanner + SpamAssassin

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu Oct 16 22:13:13 IST 2003

To be honest, I have never tried anything else but the SRPMS. I *really*
like the option to do a full clean uninstall in case I mess up (and I tend
to do that sometimes :)

The RPM always worked fine, just download the SRPM from rawhide dir,
rebuild and install.